[net.sources.games] urogue, rogomatic

dave@uwmcsd1.UUCP (02/11/87)

I am also interested in getting my hands on ultrarogue sources, as the
VAX binaries don't run too well on my cci :-)

Also, does anyone know if one can ftp a new(er) version of rogomatic
from somewhere? I have a README file that says you can get it from a
games machine at cmu, but every time I snoop around in ~ftp I never find it.
Of course then I need a rogomatic compatible rogue as well...

--
#include <std-disclaimer.h>
Dave Rasmussen c/o Computing Services Division @ U of WI - Milwaukee mmm

rassilon@mit-eddie.UUCP (02/11/87)

I too would like source for urogue and rogomatic.  Is there enough interest
to warrant a posting?  Is this possible (legal)?

				-- Rassilon (rassilon@eddie-mit-edu)

ncgreenw@ndsuvax.UUCP (02/14/87)

Yes, I too would like the sources.

---
Jeff Greenwell
ncgreenw@ndsuvax.UUCP

ccplumb@watnot.UUCP (02/18/87)

 rassilon@eddie.MIT.EDU (Brian Preble) writes:
>I too would like source for urogue and rogomatic.  Is there enough interest
>to warrant a posting?  Is this possible (legal)?

  I'd also be fascinated by rogomatic (and urogue), but I suspect posting
them would lead to tarring and feathering (or possibly drawing and quartering!)
by the net.gods.  Those suckers are *huge*.

	-Colin Plumb (ccplumb@watnot.UUCP)

Zippy says:
On the other hand, life can be an endless parade of TRANSSEXUAL QUILTING BEES
aboard a cruise ship to DISNEYWORLD if only we let it!!

tb@exunido.UUCP (02/18/87)

Great, i'm also interested in getting hands on rogue-sources.
So if anyone has them : PLEASE post it !!

     Torsten Beyer
     Computer Science Department, University of Dortmund, IRB
     4600 Dortmund 50, P.O. Box 500500, W.-Germany
     E-mail address UUCP: tb@unido.uucp (...seismo!unido!tb)
     BITNET: tb@unido.bitnet