[net.sources.games] moria 4.8 avaiablitity

jason@arisia.UUCP (02/19/87)

I have a copy of moria 4.8 I will make this avaiable via anonymous ftp
from jade.berkeley.edu

This will be available starting Friday Feb 20, 1987.

I will not send this via Email, or Smail tapes to people.

Jason
Jason Venner
UUCP		{tektronix,dual,sun,ihnp4,decvax}!ucbvax!jade!jason
New style	jason@jade.berkeley.edu
ARPA | CSNET	jason%jade@Berkeley.ARPA
BITNET		jason@ucbjade.BITNET

north@batcomputer.UUCP (02/24/87)

In article <2567@jade.BERKELEY.EDU> jason@arisia.BERKELEY.EDU () writes:
>I have a copy of moria 4.8 I will make this avaiable via anonymous ftp
>from jade.berkeley.edu

	A tar file of Moria can also be obtained via anonymous ftp on
	tcgould.tn.cornell.edu.

	Don't get caught by the Ugly Iggy!!

		Mike
--
	Michael J. North  ".... now, how does that Transputer work?"
	Cornell Theory Center, Ithaca, NY 14853-5201