[net.sources.games] new rogue

brett@boulder.UUCP (02/12/87)

>>  I would be interested in recieving a copy of any UltraRogue program/source
>> code(as long as it is legal), such as versions 1.03/1.02 or any more recent.
>> all help is appreciated,thank you.
>
>	I would also be interested in receiving a copy of any URogue versions
>1.03/1.02 or more recent.

	I too would appreciate a copy of the latest URogue source.

	Thank you,

=======================================================\=======================
|Brett Reid                        |                    \/\                   |
|University of Colorado at Boulder |                    /\/         ________  |
|Comp.Sci.(systems)   303/492-6096 |               _____|______     |EEEEEP|  |
------------------------------------              /     \/     \    --------  |
|E-MAIL:                           |              | /--\  /--\ |           |  |
|..seismo!hao!boulder!brett.uucp   |  ^^^^^       | | *|  |* | |       ^^^^|^ |
|brett@boulder.csnet               |--vvvvv------------|--|------------vvvv|v-|
|brett%boulder@csnet-relay.arpa    |                   |* |                   |
=======================================================\__/====================

rs@mirror.UUCP (02/13/87)

The only readily-available ROGUE sources are in the AT&T Toolchest.
It's a version of UltraRogue, which character classes and demons and
such.  It costs $50 plus transmission fee.  I'm sure the folks at
1-800-828-UNIX can give you the toolchest number.
--
Rich $alz					"Drug tests p**s me off"
Mirror Systems, Cambridge Massachusetts		rs@mirror.TMC.COM

ccs016@deneb.UUCP (02/15/87)

> >>  I would be interested in recieving a copy of any UltraRogue program/source
> >> code(as long as it is legal), such as versions 1.03/1.02 or any more recent.
> >> all help is appreciated,thank you.
> >
> >	I would also be interested in receiving a copy of any URogue versions
> >1.03/1.02 or more recent.
>
> 	I too would appreciate a copy of the latest URogue source.
>
> 	Thank you,

 	Please, send me a copy too ...

Patrick Tully
...ucdavis!deneb!ccs016

mcooper@usc-oberon.UUCP (02/16/87)

In article <221600001@mirror> rs@mirror.UUCP writes:
>The only readily-available ROGUE sources are in the AT&T Toolchest.
>It's a version of UltraRogue, which character classes and demons and
>such.

Wrongo.  Advanced Rogue as distributed via the Toolchest is *not*
based on UltraRogue.  It's the other way around - UltraRogue is based
on Advanced Rogue.  The current alpha test version (1.3) is looking
less and less like it's parent and more and more like a distantly
related cousin.

		Mike
--
Michael A. Cooper, University Computing Services, U of Southern California
  UUCP: {sdcrdcf, uscvax}!usc-oberon!mcooper  BITNET: mcooper@uscvaxq

allbery@ncoast.UUCP (02/18/87)

As quoted from <221600001@mirror> by rs@mirror.UUCP:
+---------------
| The only readily-available ROGUE sources are in the AT&T Toolchest.
| It's a version of UltraRogue, which character classes and demons and
| such.  It costs $50 plus transmission fee.  I'm sure the folks at
| 1-800-828-UNIX can give you the toolchest number.
+---------------

Incorrect.  A PD Rogue-alike was posted in net.sources not too long ago,
under the subject "For Rogue 5.3 lovers" or something like that.  The code
didn't look the same as for real Rogue.
--
++Brandon (Resident Elf @ ncoast.UUCP)
 ____   ______________
|     | \__/ \__/ \__/    Mentor, OH 44060-4101
\____/ \______________/   +1 216 974 9210

fla7@sphinx.UUCP (03/03/87)

Rock Band for the Eighties: Alice Cooper

[chow on this scumsucking line eater]

I would like to have the source for UltraRogue, if it's public domain.

Send it to !ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!fla7

thanks so much, oh yes, exaggerated thanks from beneath the hollow earth.

--
Will Flachsbart 				    !ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!fla7

Who do you think we are? Special Forces in an armored car.
Who do you think we are? We don't care, we don't care.       -Alice Cooper