[net.music.synth] Kraftwerk

cohen@pixel.DEC (05/06/85)

Subject: Re: Craft Autobon (?) Info request

>   I heard a synthesizer piece on the radio once, a twenty-two minute version
>of something called "Autobon" or "Audobon" by a group called "Craft".  I'm
>not exactly sure these names are correct, but does anyone know where I can
>get a recording of this?  (this is the twenty-two minute version, as opposed
>to a much shorter one).

This is a piece by the German synthesizer group, Kraftwerk, called
"Autobahn", which is a European super-highway.  I believe that what you heard
was one side of the album of the same name.

	- Rick Cohen
	Digital Equipment Corp.
	Merrimack, NH.

UUCP:	...!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-pixel!cohen
ARPA:	cohen%pixel.DEC@decwrl
ENET:	PIXEL::COHEN

>This is a piece by the German synthesizer group, Kraftwerk, called
>"Autobahn", which is a European super-highway.  I believe that what you heard
>was one side of the album of the same name.

Yeah, and it's BOOOOOORRRRINNNNGGG!