[net.music.synth] DX7 manual Inquiry

ewa@sdcc3.UUCP (Eric Anderson) (09/05/85)

In article <30100014@ada-uts.UUCP> hedger@ada-uts.UUCP writes:
>I do not own a dx-7 but from what I understand there is a manual out
>by a Japanese guy (KenFujita??????) that is supposed to be pretty useful.

Speaking of outside manuals, has anyone found any good documentation for the
AKAI AX-80? The supplied 16 page document is virtually useless and full of
typographical errors. One gets the impression it was written in Japaneese
and translated to english by a sweed living in Egypt.

If there is nothing else available I (and hopefully some of you) will start
writing obnoxious letters to AKAI (only about the docs, I think the synth
itself is great for the price range)

Eric Anderson
UC San Diego
...!ucbvax!sdcsvax!sdcc3!ewa