[net.sf-lovers] George Martin's Haviland Tuf series

boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (02/21/86)

From: boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM  (JERRY BOYAJIAN)

> From: Dave Godwin <godwin@ICSE.UCI.EDU>

> If somebody with the last few year-end Analog issues
> could look in the Year Index for stuff by George R.R.
> Martin, chances are that the titles mentioned are the
> stories we are looking for.

The complete list of Haviland Tuf stories is:

"A Beast for Norn"	ANDROMEDA ONE (Mar 1976)  (British
			    anthology ed. by Peter Weston)
	[reprinted in]	Galaxy	(Sep/Oct 1979)
"Call Him Moses"	Analog	(Feb 1978)
"Guardians"		Analog	(Oct 12 1981)
"The Plague Star"	Analog	(Jan, Feb 1985)
"Loaves and Fishes"	Analog	(Oct 1985)
"Second Helpings"	Analog	(Nov 1985)
"Manna from Heaven"	Analog	(Mid-Dec 1985)

The Tuf series is just a part of a larger future history,
the Manrealm series, which includes the bulk of Martin's
fiction, including his most well-known stories, such as
"A Song for Lya", "With Morning Comes Mistfall", "The Way
of Cross and Dragon", "Sandkings", and DYING OF THE LIGHT.

>	Has anybody seen the collection of short stories
> that is coming out ? Local bookstore hasn't been of any
> help (so what else is new ??).

Yes, I saw copies for sale at Boskone. It's a hardcover from
Baen Books (Simon & Schuster) called TUF VOYAGING.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM

<"Bibliography is my business">