[net.sf-lovers] Dr. Who request

LIAO%WESLYN.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (02/18/86)

From: Doctor I & III & V  <WESALUM.A-LIAO-85@KLA.WESLYN>

Does anyone out there know the address of ANY American distributor for
Bassett's Jelly Babies?  Better yet - does anyone have the correspondance
address of Bassett's itself in England...?
                                                - thanx,
                                                  - drew
-------

ins_ajpo@jhunix.UUCP (Adric of Alzarius) (02/18/86)

> From: Doctor I & III & V  <WESALUM.A-LIAO-85@KLA.WESLYN>
>
> Does anyone out there know the address of ANY American distributor for
> Bassett's Jelly Babies?  Better yet - does anyone have the correspondance
> address of Bassett's itself in England...?
>                                                 - thanx,
>                                                   - drew
I forget the address, but there's a place in NY or Long Island (I forget
 which) run by Creation.  They carry Jelly Babies.  Go to any Dr.Who or
 Star Trek con run by Creation.  Dealers at these cons usually have them.

"Remember, nothing in this world is real." -- James St.Clair
Joseph P. Ogulin
  UUCP:   seismo!umcp-cs \                       BITNET: INS_AJPO@JHUVMS
            ihnp4!whuxcc  > !jhunix!ins_ajpo             P99I1798@JHUVM
         allegra!hopkins /                       CSNET:  ins_ajpo@jhunix.CSNET
              ARPA:   ins_ajpo%jhunix.BITNET@wiscvm.WISC.EDU

percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) (02/24/86)

>  I forget the address, but there's a place in NY or Long Island (I forget
>  which) run by Creation.  They carry Jelly Babies.  Go to any Dr.Who or
>  Star Trek con run by Creation.  Dealers at these cons usually have them.

I don't advise it: they usually charge an arm and a leg.

           .
        -------
        |-----|             A. G. Percus
        |II II|      (ARPA) percus@acf4
        |II II|       (NYU) percus.acf4
        |II II|      (UUCP) ...{allegra!ihnp4!seismo}!cmcl2!acf4!percus
        |II II|
        -------

nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) (02/24/86)

Jelly Babies can be frequently found at converntions featuring
a Doctor Who guest.

I also believe that DWFCA sell them, if not, they will probably
know someone who does.  Call them at 303-322-5072 for more info.
--
James C. Armstrong, Jnr.	{ihnp4,cbosgd,akgua}!abnji!nyssa

"But Doctor, we're on that island!"
"Oh my word!"			who said them, what story?