[net.nlang.india] Good Indian Restaurants arround San Francisco & San Jose.

jpr@fortune.UUCP (J. Paul Rajan) (02/02/85)

Newsgroups: net.nlang.india
Subject: Re: net.nlang.india -- SWAAGATHAM!

Here is the list of a few INDIAN  RESTAURANTS arround Sanfrancisco and Sanjose.

	1 . Pasand Restaurant        Union Street, San Francisco.

	2 .   - do -		     El Camino Real, Santa Clara.

	3.    - do -		     Telegraph Avenue, Berkley.

	4.  Kundan		     Opera Plaza Complex, Van Ness, SFO.

	5 . Taj Mahal		     El Camino Real, South SFO.

	6 . Ganesh Restaurant	     Alvarado Niles Blvd, Union City.

	7 . Shiva Restaurant	     Fremont

	8 . Gaylords India	     Stanford shopping center, Palo Alto.

	9 .   - do -		     Ghiradelli Sqr, SFO.

	10. Peacock Restaurant       Van Ness Ave, SFO.

Please add to this list if I have omited any thing. Also Please post the names
of the Restaurants and their location and the phone# of all other places.

Have a nice lunch/brunch/dinner.

rjw@ptsfc.UUCP (Rod Williams) (02/05/85)

>Here is the list of a few INDIAN  RESTAURANTS arround Sanfrancisco and Sanjose.

 There's also a Gaylord's at One Embarcadero Center in downtown SF (397-7775),
 which has good, reasonably-priced lunch *specials*, and don't miss the
 excellent North India restaurant at 3131 Webster (near Lombard - 931-1556).
--

 rod williams
 [decvax!decwrl!amdcad!dual!ptsfa!ptsfc!rjw]