[net.nlang.india] Film News: Available Video Movies.

jpr@fortune.UUCP (J. Paul Rajan) (02/12/85)

Please post the list of Indian Movies available (with the shop name, area,
state, address & telephone# (if you know)) any where in USA.

List them in the following categories:

1. Tamil.
2. Kannada.
3. Telugu.
4. Malayalam.
5. Hindhi.
6. Bengali.
7.
8.
9.

Please include the actors' , directors', music directors' names if you know.
Also add a small review about the movie if passible. Once in a month some
one can consolidate the "Indian Video Movies' Directory".

How does it sound?

Enjoy seeing good movies.

jpr@fortune.UUCP (J. Paul Rajan) (02/14/85)

In repply to the article <4996@fortune.UUCP> jpr@fortune.UUCP (J. Paul Rajan),
(Prentiss Riddle) writes:

>To: fortune!jpr
>Subject: Re: Film News: Available Video Movies.
>
>This is a very good idea; however, if you really expect more than just a
>handful of people to participate, someone should volunteer to summarize
>the list and people should send their contributions to him or her BY MAIL.
>Otherwise the newsgroup will be clogged with redundant postings.
>
>--- Prentiss Riddle ("Aprendiz de todo, maestro de nada.")
>--- {ihnp4,harvard,seismo,gatech,ctvax}!ut-sally!riddle
>--- riddle@ut-sally.UUCP, riddle@ut-sally.ARPA, riddle@zotz.ARPA

     ---------

	This is our joint request.
	-------------------------

	Are there any body volunteer to summarize the list, so that we
  can request the people to send mail regarding "Movies Available"
  to the volunteers?

	I would even suggest seperate volunteers for each language.
  Please send me a mail if you would like to be a volunteer. Also
  specify your mother tongue.

	One thing I would like to remind the volunteers is that when
  it is not passible for you to consolidate the summary and post to
  the net, please transfer your responsibility to some one who is
  interested in.

	"Watching good movies is pleasure ...."