[net.nlang.india] old Cottonians/Montfortians/any other Bangalore school

welch@osu-eddie.UUCP (Arun Welch) (02/10/85)

 Speaking of ex-BITSians, are there any old Cottonians or Montfortians
out there? In fact, is there anyone out there who went to any of the
Bangalore schools?

--

       Arun Welch
       Ohio State University

hemanth@amdcad.UUCP (Hemanth Kanekal) (02/14/85)

>  Speaking of ex-BITSians, are there any old Cottonians or Montfortians
> out there? In fact, is there anyone out there who went to any of the
> Bangalore schools?
>        Arun Welch
>        Ohio State University

I am from Bangalore, National High, National Coll,BMS Coll of Engg.
I presume Cottonians refer to the Bishop Cotton High near the Cash
Pharmacy, but what school is Montfortian? There are many Bangaloreans
in the Silicon Valley, (offcourse from many other states too, as a
matter of fact from many countries! :-) but this is beside the point)
and not all of them have access to a Vax or to the UUCP.

hemanth

--
My hero - Bloom county's Opus penguin and my pet - the Bannana 9000
"self-portable" self decided on TV (Great one!) worship......;-)

debray@sbcs.UUCP (Saumya Debray) (02/16/85)

> >  Speaking of ex-BITSians, are there any old Cottonians or Montfortians
> > out there? In fact, is there anyone out there who went to any of the
> > Bangalore schools?
> >        Arun Welch
> >        Ohio State University
>
> I am from Bangalore, National High, National Coll,BMS Coll of Engg. ...

Perhaps this sort of stuff should be handled via mail?
--
Saumya Debray
SUNY at Stony Brook

	uucp: {allegra, hocsd, philabs, ogcvax} !sbcs!debray
	CSNet: debray@sbcs

ravi@fortune.UUCP (C.N. Ravi) (02/21/85)

In article <151@sbcs.UUCP> debray@sbcs.UUCP (Saumya Debray) writes:
>> >  Speaking of ex-BITSians, are there any old Cottonians or Montfortians
>> > out there? In fact, is there anyone out there who went to any of the
>> > Bangalore schools?
>> >        Arun Welch
>> >        Ohio State University

	I am from Bangalore & I went to school at Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram(Central School). I graduated from M.S. Ramiah College of Engineering.

				Ravi C.N.
				Fortune Systems (Redwood City California)