[net.nlang.india] info needed on Bajaj Scooters

purush@utah-cs.UUCP (S. Purushothaman) (02/19/85)

Does anyone know the address and/or telephone number of Bajaj America Ltd.?
Would appreciate any leads available.

thanks,
-purush
--
ArpaNet: pruush..
uuc...

swami@uiucdcsb.UUCP (02/21/85)

if all else fails, you can always go to a public library, where they have
directories containing addresses and phone numbers of companies - i don't
know exactly what those are called.

suresh@amd.UUCP (P. Srisuresh) (02/22/85)

In article <> purush@utah-cs.UUCP (S. Purushothaman) writes:
>Does anyone know the address and/or telephone number of Bajaj America Ltd.?
>Would appreciate any leads available.
>
>thanks,
>-purush

I purchased a bajaj scooter  from a dealer in  the U.S. A Bajaj chetak
was reimported as a gift to a relative of mine in India. The following
are the details of Bajaj America Inc.

	Toll Free No: (800) 845-2115
	Address: 1237 Garden Street.
          	 Columbia, S.C. 29201
	 	 Tel: (803) 779-5361

-- suresh
   UUCP: {ucbvax,decwrl,ihnp4,allegra}!amd!suresh
   ARPA: amd!suresh@decwrl.ARPA