[net.sf-lovers] The Prisoner: Fallout!

levin@bbncc2.arpa@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (02/20/86)

From: Joel B Levin <levin@bbncc2.ARPA>

_PRISONER_ fans in the Boston area:

Last Saturday night, channel 7 ran "Once Upon a Time" (Episode N-1).
Thus I expect that this Saturday night (2/22), they will show "Fallout"
(Episode N).

Without next week's TV Guide, I can't be 100% certain of the episode or
the time. However, the episode seems a reasonable inference, and barring
long movies or specials, it should air at 11:30 pm.  I am sending this
message now instead of waiting till TV Guide comes, in hopes of getting
it into an early enough digest.

	/JBL

dnichols@ti-csl (03/04/86)

/* Written 11:46 am  Feb 27, 1986 by klr@hadron.UUCP in ti-csl:net.sf-lovers */
/* ---------- "Re: The Prisoner: Fallout!" ---------- */
In article <1306@caip.RUTGERS.EDU> levin@bbncc2.arpa@caip.RUTGERS.EDU writes:
>From: Joel B Levin <levin@bbncc2.ARPA>

Is anyone interested in a net.prisoner news group?  Would be the
proceedure for getting one started, if there was interest?

There is already a Prisoner mail group. Interested parties should
contact {allegra,burdvax,astrovax}!sjuvax!iannucci

percus@acf4.UUCP (Allon G. Percus) (03/06/86)

> Is anyone interested in a net.prisoner news group?  Would be the
> proceedure for getting one started, if there was interest?

I checked into this a while ago, but there was insufficient demand
for such a group.  See if you can stir up some more discussion about
it, and net.prisoner may just be possible.

           .
        -------
        |-----|             A. G. Percus
        |II II|      (ARPA) percus@acf4
        |II II|       (NYU) percus.acf4
        |II II|      (UUCP) ...{allegra!ihnp4!seismo}!cmcl2!acf4!percus
        |II II|
        -------