[net.sources.mac] MacWrite to troff conversion program and info needed

duncan@bgsuvax.UUCP (Comer Duncan) (04/27/85)

I would appreciate receiving any information concerning the
presumed existing MacWrite to troff conversion code.  What
language is it written in and on which (vax or mac) does
it run?  Also I would like to know how it works.

Many pre-thanks.

Comer Duncan
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Bowling  Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
(419) 372-0108

frankk@mcvax.UUCP (Frank Kuiper) (05/01/85)

In article <382@bgsuvax.UUCP> duncan@bgsuvax.UUCP (Comer Duncan) writes:
	>I would appreciate receiving any information concerning the
	>presumed existing MacWrite to troff conversion code.  What

Here at CWI we would very much appreciate such info as well.
Also nice would be information on conversion from MS-Word to troff
(or ditroff).

--

                             Frank
                                                                    ___

hunter@oakhill.UUCP (Hunter Scales) (05/03/85)

In article <640@mcvax.UUCP> frankk@mcvax.UUCP (Frank Kuiper) writes:
>In article <382@bgsuvax.UUCP> duncan@bgsuvax.UUCP (Comer Duncan) writes:
>	>I would appreciate receiving any information concerning the
>	>presumed existing MacWrite to troff conversion code.  What
>
>Here at CWI we would very much appreciate such info as well.
>Also nice would be information on conversion from MS-Word to troff
>(or ditroff).

	I would like a copy too, could some kind soul please re-post??
Thanks.
--
Motorola Semiconductor Inc.                Hunter Scales
Austin, Texas           {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax,gatech}!ut-sally!oakhill!hunter

(I am responsible for me and my dog and no-one else)