[net.sources.mac] Urgent...need Camera desk accessory

phcalamai@water.UUCP (11/24/86)

Help.....I need to create a screen dump while a menu is open.
Apparently this can be accomplished usind the public domain
desk accessory called Camera. I would greatly appreciate
it if someone out there could email the binhex version
of this.

CSNET: phcalamai%water%waterloo.csnet
UUCP:  ... decvax!watmath!phcalamai
ARPA:  calamai@anl-mcs  or  na.calamai@su-score

Thanks.

pozar@well.UUCP (Tim Pozar) (11/24/86)

In article <634@water.UUCP> phcalamai@water.UUCP (Paul H. Calamai) writes:
>Help.....I need to create a screen dump while a menu is open.
>Apparently this can be accomplished usind the public domain
>desk accessory called Camera. I would greatly appreciate
>it if someone out there could email the binhex version
>of this.

   I don't think it is in the public domain.  I was talking to my roommate,
a senior tech writer at Apple, and he said Camera is held by Apple.  I just
brought it up and the writer's name is Keith A. Esau, whoever that is...

          Tim Pozar
UUCP          pozar@well.UUCP
FIDO          Sysop 125/406
USM           KLOK-FM