[net.politics.theory] Mind as legislative assembly

michaelm@3comvax.UUCP (Michael McNeil) (01/17/86)

In article <397@ubvax.UUCP> tonyw@ubvax.UUCP (Tony Wuersch) writes:
>We may inhabit the same body each time we sit at a keyboard and write,
>but in my case different people within me write, and they often don't
>agree on much.  I get into arguments with myself.  I may have a
>different perspective on reason from others here on the net in
>large part because of this.

Do you really think you are different from others in this regard?

--

Michael McNeil
3Com Corporation     "All disclaimers including this one apply"

	Our creatures are our thoughts, creatures that are
	borne Gyants...  My thoughts reach all, comprehend all.
	Inexplicable mystery; I their Creator am in a close
	prison, in a sick bed, anywhere, and any one of my
	Creatures, my thoughts, is with the Sunne and beyond
	the Sunne, overtakes the Sunne, and overgoes the
	Sunne in one pace, one steppe, everywhere.
		John Donne