[net.games.hack] Make Level in HACK

barry@micomvax.UUCP (01/29/85)

Does anyone out there in netland have a version of hack that uses a version of
"make level" that is called rather than being exec'ed ?? I am currently
trying to do this myself , but i was wondering if anyone has already done this.
Thanks un advance for anyone out there who can help.
--

Barry Kimelman		[ UUCP address:  ...!philabs!micomvax!barry ]
phone: (514) 341-5680 ext. 336  (7:30 AM to 5:00 PM eastern time)

Nothing is impossible if you do not have to do it yourself !!

play@turing.UUCP (01/31/85)

In article <387@micomvax.UUCP> barry@micomva.UUCP (Barry Kimelman) writes:
>Does anyone out there in netland have a version of hack that uses a version of
>"make level" that is called rather than being exec'ed ??
In hack 1.0.2 mklev is part of hack, not a separate program, so exec's are
avoided. I will post version 1.0.2 in a month or so.