[net.games.hack] Cave Hunter's Box?

upen@watarts.UUCP (Ue-Li Pen) (02/19/85)

How do you use the Speeeliiogoolist's (?) Box?

--
Benny the Jedi Night.

p.s I just play the game.. I don't worry about how to spel it.

chu@lasspvax.UUCP (Clare Chu) (02/24/85)

In article <> upen@watarts.UUCP (Ue-Li Pen) writes:
>How do you use the Speeeliiogoolist's (?) Box?
>
>--
>Benny the Jedi Night.
>
>p.s I just play the game.. I don't worry about how to spel it.

    I'm new to the game, and I don't know of what use it is, except
 that if you type 'a', it will ask you if you want to open the box.
 Then it'll ask you if you want to put food in it.  I guess it's an
 icebox and you can store food in it.

  Incidentally, I have numerous questions about HACK and rather
than bore anyone on the network, please mail answers to me.
1).  how do you fight an acid blot without corroding your weapon?
2).  is it always better to let your dog do the fighting?
3).  the speliologist role always seems to get me nowhere, is it
     any good?
4).  How do you use the shops?
5).  What's the expensive camera used for in the tourist?

These questions are probably very basic, so excuse me if I have
bored any of you.  Thanks in advance.

                                     Clare