[net.games.hack] Unicorns

guads@nmtvax.UUCP (02/27/85)

In article <> sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) writes:

>To have a unicorn accept a gem from you, raising your luck by 5, you
>must throw it a gem that 1. Has been identified and 2. Is worth something.
>
>Sean

I have had a unicorn accept both gems that were unidentified and gems that
were worthless (a worthless piece of yellow glass).

--

                                -Lautzy (El Guadious One)

"Herbert, you are STIFF!"...

rick@ucla-cs.UUCP (03/19/85)

*** The panic hits -more-

Today I managed to polymorph little Fifi (my doggie, woof) into a Unicorn.
Not long after I died but something just occurred to me. If you have a pet
unicorn that you keep throwing gems at will your luck continue to increase?
And will a unicorn fight? Fifi sure didn't help me.
--

			       Rick Gillespie
				  rick@ucla-cs

	"She turned me into a newt! . . . I got better."