[net.games.hack] Should invisible eyes transfix?!

siritzky@acf2.UUCP (Brian Siritzky) (05/02/85)

I would like opinions on whether a invisible floating eye (made so by
a wand, of course) should still be able to transfix. I don't think that
it should.

ttorgers@udenva.UUCP (Troy Torgerson) (05/07/85)

In article <> siritzky@acf2.UUCP (Brian Siritzky) writes:
>I would like opinions on whether a invisible floating eye (made so by
>a wand, of course) should still be able to transfix. I don't think that
>it should.

Don't forget "The invisible umber hulk's gaze confuses you"!  Sure it does!
How?  It shouldn't!

	Troy

phil@osiris.UUCP (Philip Kos) (05/09/85)

I, for another, think that invisible monsters shouldn't be able
to transfix/confuse you.

But the other day, while screwing around as a Tourist, I noticed
that blinded eyes can't transfix.  The message is great, too:
"The blinded floating eye cannot defend itself."  That's the kind
of thing I like to see!

Phil Kos