[net.games.hack] Hack for SVR2

kad@ttrdc.UUCP (Keith Drescher) (06/17/85)

I have the HACK source for the pdp11/45 which was posted a while
back and wonder if anyone out there has a set of diffs, or just
some hints as to how I can get it to run on Unix(tm) System
V Release 2.   Everything compiles ok, but when I run hack, I
get the message "mklev error: level nn-existant" or some such
nonsense (That's not a quote, but it contains the gist of the
message I keep receiving).

       Thanks for any help that anyone can give,
		Keith Drescher

kad@ttrdc.UUCP (06/17/85)

In article <221@ttrdc.UUCP> kad@ttrdc.UUCP (Keith Drescher) writes:

>I have the HACK source for the pdp11/45 which was posted a while
>back and wonder if anyone out there has a set of diffs, or just
>some hints as to how I can get it to run on Unix(tm) System
>V Release 2.   Everything compiles ok, but when I run hack, I
>get the message "mklev error: level nn-existant" or some such
>nonsense (That's not a quote, but it contains the gist of the
>message I keep receiving).
>
>       Thanks for any help that anyone can give,
>		Keith Drescher

That should have been:
       mklev error: Level non-existant

       Thanks again, KD