[net.games.hack] nymphs

jasonw@dartvax.UUCP (Jason B. Wyatt) (11/01/85)

aaaaa

about that ring of adornment and that nymph;
the only thing that I know of that can make "a plain nymph"
out of a lovely young thing is a wand of cancellation.
unless someone fiddled with the source code, and added a ring of cancellation,
I'd say you zapped that baby. before your ring could have any effect.

                                                                                                                            -j-

nadya@dartvax.UUCP (Nadya M. Labib) (11/01/85)

In article <3783@dartvax.UUCP> jasonw@dartvax.UUCP (Jason B. Wyatt) writes:
>aaaaa
>*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
>
>about that ring of adornment and that nymph;
>the only thing that I know of that can make "a plain nymph"
>out of a lovely young thing is a wand of cancellation.
>unless someone fiddled with the source code, and added a ring of cancellation,
>I'd say you zapped that baby. before your ring could have any effect.
>
>                                                                                                                            -j-

Could it possibly be that someone else had zapped her?
Granted, I have discussed this with a fellow hackerm and
i might not be running the "current" version of HACK.
But the message was...The nymph is dazzled by your ring.  --more--