[net.games.hack] genociding

chai@utflis.UUCP (H. Chai) (12/03/85)

In article <28800002@ISM780.UUCP> dianeh@ISM780.UUCP writes:
>P.S. Did you know you can't genocide trappers (,). I tried it, and it just
>kept re-prompting for what monster I want to wipe out.
> Diane Holt

Sounds like you've got hack 1.0.2.  In this OLD version the only
monsters you *CAN* genocide are the ones that are represented by a
letter of th alphabet.  In hack 1.0.3, which we have here, the only
monsters you *CAN'T* genocide are "12 &:".

--
Henry Chai, just a humble student at the
Faculty of Library and Information Science, U of Toronto