[net.games.hack] how do you dig down?

ehn0@bunny.UUCP (Eric Nyberg) (03/12/86)

I've heard tell of hackers creating trap doors
to drop down through the levels. How is this done?

-Oberon-W

fox@daemen.uucp (Merlin) (03/19/86)

In article <375@bunny.UUCP>, ehn0@bunny.UUCP (Eric Nyberg) writes:
> I've heard tell of hackers creating trap doors
> to drop down through the levels. How is this done?

  When your the Speleologist Just dig down i.e. using '>'

              Enjoy

                  Merlin

phoenix@genat.UUCP (phoenix) (03/20/86)

In article <375@bunny.UUCP> ehn0@bunny.UUCP (Eric Nyberg) writes:
>I've heard tell of hackers creating trap doors
>to drop down through the levels. How is this done?
>
>-Oberon-W

You dig to a lower level by applying a pick-axe or zaping a wand of digging.
When it asks you which direction, type a ">".

--
					The Phoenix
					(Neither Bright, Dark, nor Young)

---"A man should live forever...or die trying."
---"There is no substitute for good manners...except fast reflexes."