[net.music.folk] net.music.jazz -- mailing list instead??

kgdykes@watbun.UUCP (06/19/85)

> Subject: net.music.jazz
> From: Isaac Balbin <water!utcsri!ubc-vision!munnari!mungunni.oz!isaac>
>
> Hear Hear! I am all for it. If you can't get it going, what
> about a moderated mailing list. Would people be interested in that?
> We don't get net.music here even so I would be all for the latter
> solution in the advent of the former not being possible.
> 				Isaac Balbin
> 				Melbourne Australia.
Whatever may be, lets get something going!!

              - Ken Dykes
                Software Development Group, U. of Waterloo
                Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.  N2L 3G1
                {clyde,utzoo}!watmath!watbun!kgdykes
                kgdykes%watbun%waterloo.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa