[net.music.folk] Dylan and "You Ain't Going Nowhere"

stein@druny.UUCP (SteinDW) (11/27/85)

I may be wrong but I believe the real name of "You Ain't Going
Nowhere" is "Down In The Flood".

Don Stein
druny!stein

mrgofor@mmm.UUCP (Michael Ross) (12/05/85)

In article <56@druny.UUCP> stein@druny.UUCP (SteinDW) writes:
>I may be wrong but I believe the real name of "You Ain't Going
>Nowhere" is "Down In The Flood".
>
>Don Stein
>druny!stein

"You Ain't Goin' Nowhere" (clouds so swift, rain won't lift, gate won't close,
the railing's froze) is a different song from "Down in the Flood" (crash on
the levee, mama water's gonna overflow). They both appear on Greatest Hits
Volume II.

				- MKR

	"I've heard you say many times that you're better than no one
	 and no one is better than you
	 If you really believe that you know you have nothing to win
	 and nothing to lose" - To Ramona