[net.religion.christian] Is General Goodness...

In article <2163@pucc-h> aeq@pucc-h (Jeff Sargent) writes:

>The sciences you name support the idea that changes have occurred on earth
>(e.g. dinosaurs once lived here, but no more), but they do not imply that
>there was no intelligence behind the changes.  And as I said, we don't see
>evolutionary changes taking place now, and we certainly don't see life coming
>from non-life now.

	Well, I hate to post this here(it really belongs in net.origins),
but the last statement above is incorrect, we *do* see exactly those
processes which evolutionary theory leads us to expect going on today!
It is only the unreasonable expectation that evolutionary change
should be *obvious* on a human timescale that leads to the conclusion
that evolutionary changes are not taking place now!
--

				Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

{trwrb|allegra|cbosgd|hplabs|ihnp4|aero!uscvax!akgua}!sdcrdcf!psivax!friesen
or {ttdica|quad1|bellcore|scgvaxd}!psivax!friesen