[net.religion.christian] Communication

jlp@faust.UUCP (08/09/85)

{}

Has anyone in this news group talked to God today? this week? this
month? at all???

Jerryl Payne
...!ihnp4!inmet!faust!jlp

jho@ihu1m.UUCP (Yosi Hoshen) (08/17/85)

> Has anyone in this news group talked to God today? this week? this
> month? at all???

I am sure many did.  The real question is:  Did god talk back?
--
Yosi Hoshen, AT&T Bell Laboratories
Naperville, Illinois,  Mail: ihnp4!ihu1m!jho

wayne@cylixd.UUCP (Wayne Steinmetz) (08/19/85)

In article <22300012@faust.UUCP> jlp@faust.UUCP writes:
>Has anyone in this news group talked to God today? this week? this
>month? at all???

Yes, I have today, this week, this month, always.  It can be very rewarding.

Wayne Steinmetz
...!ihnp4!akgub!cylixd!wayne

In article <629@ihu1m.UUCP> jho@ihu1m.UUCP (Yosi Hoshen) writes:
>> Has anyone in this news group talked to God today? this week? this
>> month? at all???
>>
>I am sure many did.  The real question is:  Did god talk back?
>--
>Yosi Hoshen, AT&T Bell Laboratories
>Naperville, Illinois,  Mail: ihnp4!ihu1m!jho

If you take the time to listen, He always talks back.  The problem with
most of us (both Christian and non-Christian) is that we usually don't
take the time to listen.

Wayne Steinmetz
...!ihnp4!akgub!cylixd!wayne

thiel@ut-ngp.UTEXAS (Stephen W. Thiel) (08/21/85)

From: jlp@faust.UUCP (Jerryl Payne)

>Has anyone in this news group talked to God today? this week? this
>month? at all???

Please!  I thought that Christian-baiting season didn't re-open until
sometime in September or October!

					Best wishes,

--

                                         Steve Thiel
                               ...ihnp4!ut-ngp!thiel

Wer sie nicht kennte die Elemente,
Ihre Kraft und Eigenschaft,
Waere kein Meister ueber die Geister.

mrh@cybvax0.UUCP (Mike Huybensz) (08/26/85)

In article <195@cylixd.UUCP> wayne@cylixd.UUCP (Wayne Steinmetz) writes:
> If you take the time to listen, He always talks back.  The problem with
> most of us (both Christian and non-Christian) is that we usually don't
> take the time to listen.

How do you know who or what is talking back to you?  Is it your own psychosis,
something intercepting your broadcast into the unknown, or what?

I'd love to hear a transcript of your latest communication with "god".
--

Mike Huybensz		...decvax!genrad!mit-eddie!cybvax0!mrh