[net.religion.christian] YABJ

rs2@houxu.UUCP (Robert Switzer) (01/15/86)

<>
And then there's the one that goes something like...

The old farmer was talking to his neighbor after Sunday school
and said:
"I didn't realize how bored God is with baseball.
After all the preacher said, 'In the Big Inning,
God created the heavens and the earth...'"
--
Robert Switzer - AT&T Information Systems
Rm 2J208, x7281 Holmdel, NJ

dave@cylixd.UUCP (Dave Kirby) (01/15/86)

[On the Bible and baseball]

In article <726@houxu.UUCP> rs2@houxu.UUCP (Robert Switzer) writes:

>After all the preacher said, 'In the Big Inning,
>God created the heavens and the earth...'"

I'm going to regret this, but I just can't resist...

Eve stole first, Adam stole second, and they were both thrown out at home.

Dave Kirby    ( ...!ihnp4!akgub!cylixd!dave)