[net.religion.christian] Make net.religion.christian something special - today, why wait

ptl@fluke.UUCP (Mike Andrews) (03/06/86)

Hi,

If you want this net to be a place to share God's Love, to share
ups and downs, questions and concerns, then start now yourself.  This net
won't magically become wonderful - God intends for you and me to make it all
it can be, and He will (!) work thru our efforts.

So what if a very few people ridicule your thoughts and feelings and beliefs.
So what.  Pray for those people, and turn them over to God.  Then go on
with expressing what you want to those who really care.  Why respond to
others who want to destroy this net, you only feed them.  It only serves their
own needs.  Why even waste the time to read their articles, when there are
other good ones to read and get into and enjoy.

And take the time to email a thanks on an article you enjoyed, *or*
spend 15 minutes or so writing your own followup article to express what's
going on inside you on the subject.

With God's help and our efforts, this net will be a special place
for many many people, yourself included.

God Bless,

Mike Andrews

             God says He is always with us, and will never leave us.

ARPA : fluke!ptl@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP : {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!ptl

padraig@utastro.UUCP (Padraig Houlahan) (03/07/86)

In article <14@cal-asd.fluke.UUCP>, ptl@fluke.UUCP (Mike Andrews) writes:

> If you want this net to be a place to share God's Love, to share
> ups and downs, questions and concerns, then start now yourself.  This net
> won't magically become wonderful - God intends for you and me to make it all
> it can be, and He will (!) work thru our efforts.

I think there are those that would welcome information as to how you determined
god's intentions above.

Padraig Houlahan.