[ca.general] Mike Petonic

phil@amdcad.UUCP (11/18/87)

In article <7886@ism780c.UUCP> mikep@ism780c.UUCP (Michael A. Petonic) writes:
>I take Jane's side.  Phil is a giant pain in the ass.  The correct
>information that he provides isn't worth the aggravation that
>he seems to raise.  Why is it that Phil has this ``Holier than
>thou'' attitude?
>As I've written before, we all don't have the same priorities.

I humbly beg your pardon, Mr. Petonic. I was under the impression that
the purpose of communication was to convey information. I will have
post some misinformation so that I can win your approval.

>Phil pretends that he was just trying help.  Phil, my man, it's
>in the way that you do things (to quote a song).  If you'd
>just said that the yellow on blue plates were no longer
>available instead of  calling Jane all sorts of names and
>criticizing her intelligence, things would have been alright.

You should go back and read my article on license plates. What I said
was that Jane was wrong and my source was the California Department of
Motor Vehicles. If I had wanted to attack her then, I would have
started out with the immortal line from SNL (Jane, you ******** ****).

I attacked her after she made some catty comments about me. My
preference would have been to drop the matter since I thought I made
my point the first time.

--
I speak for myself, not the company.

Phil Ngai, {ucbvax,decwrl,allegra}!amdcad!phil or amdcad!phil@decwrl.dec.com