[net.micro.mac] 'Set File' wanted

davidl@orca.UUCP (David Levine) (01/15/85)

Thanks to all who responded to 'RMover and ResEdit answers and question'.  I've
learned that FEdit is overkill for this application and what I really need is
Set File.  Could somebody please send me Set File in either .dl or .hex format?

Girding my mailbox for hundreds of responses,

David D. Levine  (...decvax!tektronix!orca!davidl)          [UUCP]
                 (orca!davidl.tektronix@csnet-relay.csnet)  [ARPA]

jimb@amd.UUCP (Jim Budler) (01/16/85)

In article <> davidl@orca.UUCP (David Levine) writes:
>Thanks to all who responded to 'RMover and ResEdit answers and question'.  I've
>learned that FEdit is overkill for this application and what I really need is
>Set File.  Could somebody please send me Set File in either .dl or .hex format?

Please post it instead.  Thank You.
--
 Jim Budler
 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.