[net.micro.mac] BinHex coversion programs wanted!

darryl@ISM780.UUCP (01/17/85)

[]

Me too!  Me too!  PULLLEEEZZEE send me a binhex program!  If I can get
one on a disk, I'll buy one from you, or send my own.  I just gotta see
what all this freeware is that flows by.  (Perhaps you'll get some back
when I get to see my copy of Inside Mac).  Thanks very much, I am

	    --Darryl Richman
		c/o Interactive Systems
		2401 Colorado
		3rd floor
		Santa Monica, CA  90405
		(213) 453-UNIX
		cca!ima! --- ism780!darryl
		 vortex! /|
		ucla-cs! /

jimb@amd.UUCP (Jim Budler) (01/19/85)

In article <> darryl@ISM780.UUCP writes:
>[]
>
>Me too!  Me too!  PULLLEEEZZEE send me a binhex program!  If I can get

I just posted the latest version of binhex.hex in net.sources.mac.
Initially, this won't do YOU any good until you get a copy of
binhex.bas to convert IT with.  I don't have this.
Keep it anyway 'till you get binhex.bas since it is MUCH faster and has
checksumming.
The posting in net.sources.mac says convert with binhex.hex but since it is
uncompressed binhex.bas can convert it (with no error checking).
--
 Jim Budler
 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.