[net.micro.mac] info on Resource Editor, Resource Mover, etc.

gig@ritcv.UUCP (gordon ) (02/12/85)

Where can I find information on the use of the following tools:

	resource mover
	resource editor
	set file
	dialog/alert editor

Does documentation exist for these programs?

Thanks for your help.   	Gordon Goodman
				Rochester Institute of Technology

rabbit@mit-eddie.UUCP (Warren J. Madden) (02/15/85)

[ Will students have to give up their Macs to make up for the aid cuts? :-) ]

     I too am interested in info on the Resource Editor, Resource Mover, and
Set File.  I have the code to the first two, but I have been unable to locate
the Set File program either on sumex or in any previous message.  My request
is therefore twofold:

	1)  Would somebody please post or mail me Set File.

	2)  Would somebody post documentation of the above three programs to the
	    net, as I am sure that there are many of us who need it.

Thanx in advance,

	Warren J. Madden

...!decvax!mit-athena!wjmadden
...!genrad!eddie!rabbit

furuta@uw-beaver (Richard Furuta) (02/17/85)

In article <3633@mit-eddie.UUCP> rabbit@mit-eddie.UUCP (Warren J. Madden) writes:

>     I too am interested in info on the Resource Editor, Resource Mover, and
>Set File.  I have the code to the first two, but I have been unable to locate
>the Set File program either on sumex or in any previous message.

When Apple first indicated that some of the Workshop programs could be
posted to CompuServe, the Resource Mover was on the approved list.  Set File
wasn't.  I've assumed that this meant that Apple didn't want it to be freely
redistributed.  Anyone know if this actually is the case?

					--Rick