[net.micro.mac] Documentation needed

phcalamai@water.UUCP (Paul H. Calamai) (03/11/85)

Could someone please send me documentation on the use of
MenuEdit. I've been able to do some things with this DA
but it's been purely trial-and-error. In particular, I
would like to be able to install command-key options for
some menu selected items (such as quit).

Thanks.

phcalamai@water.UUCP (Paul H. Calamai) (03/12/85)

In article <359@water.UUCP> phcalamai@water.UUCP (Paul H. Calamai) writes:
>Could someone please send me documentation on the use of
>MenuEdit. I've been able to do some things with this DA
>but it's been purely trial-and-error. In particular, I
>would like to be able to install command-key options for
>some menu selected items (such as quit).
>
>Thanks.

I can also be reached at :  calamai@anl-mcs.ARPA
(Sorry for not mentioning that in the original.....I'm new at this.)