[net.music] The Brady Bunch and The Brady Kids

adolph@ssc-vax.UUCP (Mark Adolph) (11/13/84)

*** YOUR MESSAGE ***

The best version of the Brady Bunch theme is on the Weird Al Yankovic album
that also includes "Eat It" and "King of Suede."  It's done to the tune of
"The Safety Dance" by Men Without Talent.

					-- Mark A.
					...uw-beaver!ssc-vax!adolph

   "Computers are like preppies: they just boil around in their own way
	and you have to do things their way or they blow you off."

	"Everything that was different was a different thing..."

techpub@mhuxt.UUCP (mcgrew) (11/13/84)

> The best version of the Brady Bunch theme is on the Weird Al Yankovic album
> that also includes "Eat It" and "King of Suede."  It's done to the tune of
> "The Safety Dance" by Men Without Talent.
>
> 					-- Mark A.
> 					...uw-beaver!ssc-vax!adolph

The NAME of the group is Men Without Hats!

Melanie

"John S. Labovitz" <RMS.G.HNIJ%MIT-OZ@MIT-MC.ARPA> (11/14/84)

i think the best version is by a band called "adrenalin o.d."  they sing
it superfast, and you can't understand the vocals, the sound is so bad.

its on the "flipside vol 1" compilation.

oh, in case it's not clear, this is a punk version.

		@hnij@
-------

smd@cvl.UUCP (Stanley Dunn) (11/14/84)

In article <> adolph@ssc-vax.UUCP (Mark Adolph) writes:
>*** YOUR MESSAGE ***
>
>The best version of the Brady Bunch theme is on the Weird Al Yankovic album
>that also includes "Eat It" and "King of Suede."  It's done to the tune of
>"The Safety Dance" by Men Without Talent.
>
>					-- Mark A.
>					...uw-beaver!ssc-vax!adolph

What is the title of Weird Al Yankovic's album?
My group has been looking for the words to Eat It for some time.
Thanks for the help --

Ron Natalie <ron@BRL-TGR.ARPA> (11/15/84)

The album is Wierd Al Yankovic in 3-D.

_Ron

okamoto@ucbvax.ARPA (Jeff Okamoto) (11/18/84)

> What is the title of Weird Al Yankovic's album?
> My group has been looking for the words to Eat It for some time.
> Thanks for the help --

Weird Al has two LP's out.  The first is called "Weird Al in 3-D" or
something like that.  The second one is called simply "Weird Al".
The first has the parodies of Beat It, The Safety Dance, Our Love's
in Jeapordy, King of Pain, and The Eye of the Tiger.
The second one parodies Micky, I Love Rock and Roll, My Sharona,
Stop Dragging My Heart Around, and Another One Bites the Dust.

Have fun.

Jeff Okamoto
okamoto%ucbvax@Berkeley.ARPA
ucbvax!okamoto

agz@pucc-k (Andrew Banta) (12/01/84)

>> The best version of the Brady Bunch theme is on the Weird Al Yankovic album
>> that also includes "Eat It" and "King of Suede."  It's done to the tune of
>> "The Safety Dance" by Men Without Talent.
>
>The NAME of the group is Men Without Hats!
>Melanie

What's the difference?  They have as much talent as they do hats ...

Andy Banta			{decvax!allegra!ihnp4}!pur-ee!pucc-k!agz
Dept. of Mental Instability, Purdue University --- "I'm OK, You're a CS Major"

chris@scgvaxd.UUCP (Chris Yoder) (12/03/84)

In article <> okamoto@ucbvax.ARPA (Jeff Okamoto) writes:

>Weird Al has two LP's out.  The first is called "Weird Al in 3-D" or
>something like that.  The second one is called simply "Weird Al".
>The first has the parodies of Beat It, The Safety Dance, Our Love's
>in Jeapordy, King of Pain, and The Eye of the Tiger.
>The second one parodies Micky, I Love Rock and Roll, My Sharona,
>Stop Dragging My Heart Around, and Another One Bites the Dust.
>
>Have fun.
>
>Jeff Okamoto
>okamoto%ucbvax@Berkeley.ARPA
>ucbvax!okamoto

A slight correction... Weird Al first put out the album "Weird Al",
"Weird Al in 3-D" was his second album.  Get both!!

				-- Chris Yoder

UUCP -- allegra!scgvaxd!engvax!chris

< Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to
get you...>