[net.micro.mac] What people look for in MOTAS

srt@ucla-cs.UUCP (05/17/85)

>>MORAL:       If you are dissatisfied with the men/women who've been available
>>     to you and want to increase your drawing power, one of the most
>>     effective things you can do is to become better-looking.
>>
>>             Frank Silbermann
>
>      OK, explain how one goes about doing THAT!  I don't mean
>
>                      Victor Romano

In your case, Victor, try putting your face under the wheels of a slow-
moving garbage truck.  Just kidding, love ya, babe.

    Scott R. Turner
    ARPA:  (now) srt@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA  (soon) srt@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU
    UUCP:  ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!srt
    SPUDNET: ...eye%srt@russet.spud

eric@plus5.UUCP (Eric W. Kiebler) (05/26/85)

In article <5479@ucla-cs.ARPA>, srt@ucla-cs.UUCP writes:
> >>MORAL:       If you are dissatisfied with the men/women who've been available
> >>     to you and want to increase your drawing power, one of the most
> >>     effective things you can do is to become better-looking.
> >>
> >>             Frank Silbermann
> >
> >      OK, explain how one goes about doing THAT!  I don't mean
> >
> >                      Victor Romano
> >

> In your case, Victor, try putting your face under the wheels of a slow-
> moving garbage truck.  Just kidding, love ya, babe.
>
>     Scott R. Turner
>     ARPA:  (now) srt@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA  (soon) srt@LOCUS.UCLA.EDU
>     UUCP:  ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!srt
>     SPUDNET: ...eye%srt@russet.spud

You are just as arrogant as you were at Wash U.

eric

--
..!ihnp4!wucs!plus5!eric
..!ihnp4!plus5!eric

brad@gcc-bill.ARPA (Brad Parker) (05/30/85)

In article <760@plus5.UUCP> eric@plus5.UUCP (Eric W. Kiebler) writes:
>> >      OK, explain how one goes about doing THAT!  I don't mean...
>> >              Victor Romano
>> In your case, Victor, try putting your face under the wheels of a slow-
>> moving garbage truck.  Just kidding, love ya, babe.
>>     		  Scott R. Turner
>You are just as arrogant as you were at Wash U...
>		  eric

Aside from a truely funny exchange of abuse, did I miss something?
Is this is the right place? What's a MOTAS? Help!
(BTW: Scott wins for having the funniest line)
--

J Bradford Parker
uucp: seismo!harvard!gcc-bill!brad

"She said you know how to spell AUDACIOUSLY? I could tell I was in love...
You want to go to heaven? or would you rather not be saved?" - Lloyd Coal