[net.micro.mac] tirades

henry@rochester.UUCP (07/27/85)

From: Henry.Kautz

>Subject: Re: !!!!???? I GOT A MAC ATTACK ????!!!
>From: stuart@cmu-cs-h.ARPA (Richard Stuart)
>
>Now that @i(@u(@b(THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR LITTLE BOW TIES))) at Apple have been
>forced to leave or "have been fired up stairs", I MIGHT consider buying a
>Mac.  My prerequisites are something like this:  First, when the ROM changes
>are made I want to see a board swap made, not just a switching of the prom
>itself.  When the swap is made I want to see a fix to the misengineered
>analog board (ala fried and over heated Macs).  Until I see Apple's
>attitude change concerning the over heating problems I will not touch the
>machine.  Secondly, if Apple is going to survive the onslaught of the Atari ST
>and the Amiga then something should be done about the speed of the Mac;
>namely, a coprocessor should be offered to manage the screen.  This should be
etc etc etc etc

Yeah, and those &*%^$(*$# had better give me a FREE harddisk, and a
more comfortable chair, and a 12ft projection screen and replace the
68000 chip with a CRAY-4, and get me a bigger social security check,
starting NOW, and a house in Palo Alto (they got plenty of employees
moving out)!!!!
---- Henry Kautz
	:uucp:	{seismo|allegra}!rochester!henry
	:arpa:	henry@rochester
	:mail:  Dept. of Comp. Sci., U. of Rochester, NY 14627
	:phone: (716) 275-5766