[net.micro.mac] Updated Finder and MacWrite

naftoli@aecom.UUCP (Robert N. Berlinger) (08/06/85)

I just got my hands on a new MacIntosh and I received Finder 1.1g
and MacWrite 2.20.  I now hear that the latest release of the Finder is
4.0 and ditto for MacWrite.  How to I go about upgrading?  I certainly
hope I don't have to pay full price...
--
Robert Berlinger
...{philabs,cucard,pegasus,ihnp4,rocky2}!aecom!naftoli

chuqui@nsc.UUCP (Chuq Von Rospach) (08/10/85)

In article <1833@aecom.UUCP> naftoli@aecom.UUCP (Robert N. Berlinger) writes:
>I just got my hands on a new MacIntosh and I received Finder 1.1g
>and MacWrite 2.20.  I now hear that the latest release of the Finder is
>4.0 and ditto for MacWrite.  How to I go about upgrading?  I certainly
>hope I don't have to pay full price...

The upgrade should be free, and available from your dealer. Or at least
some dealer in your area... I'm suprised you didn't get it when you got the
Mac...

chuq
--
:From the carousel of the autumn carnival:        Chuq Von Rospach
{cbosgd,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui   nsc!chuqui@decwrl.ARPA

Your fifteen minutes are up. Please step aside!