[net.micro.mac] mac revealed & amiga

wrs@cmu-cs-wb1.ARPA (Walter Smith) (08/09/85)

Megamax changed the system errors equate file to say "Damaged System" in
the V2.1 manual.

Why should we be talking about the Amiga in net.micro.MAC?  If there isn't a
net.micro.amiga now, there certainly will be soon...  Net.micro.cbm is the
appropriate place at the moment, I think.

Maybe after someone actually touches one, they will have something to say
that relates to this newsgroup...  If you haven't seen AmigaWorld yet, look
at it.  DON'T buy it.  It's amazing how little information is in it.  Lots
and lots of screen pictures, no printouts, and only one (or two?) pictures
of something other than artwork!  Weird.

- Walt
--
      Walter Smith, CS undergraduate, Carnegie-Mellon University
uucp: ...!seismo!cmu-cs-k!wrs		       arpa: wrs@cmu-cs-k.ARPA

westerm@ecn-aa.UUCP (Richard P Westerman) (08/14/85)

In article <233@cmu-cs-wb1.ARPA> wrs@cmu-cs-wb1.ARPA (Walter Smith) writes:
>If you haven't seen AmigaWorld yet, look
>at it.  DON'T buy it.  It's amazing how little information is in it.  Lots
>and lots of screen pictures, no printouts, and only one (or two?) pictures
>of something other than artwork!  Weird.
>
>- Walt

Yeah, the first issue of AmigaWorld reminded me a lot of the first issue
of MacWorld. Looks nice but it's all fluff & vaporware.

    Whom: Rick Westerman                       Phone: +1-317-494-8344
    UUCP: {decvax, ihnp4, seismo, ucbvax}!pur-ee!westerm
    USPS: Ag Data Network, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN 47907

          "Turn right ... no, turn left ... no, turn straight!"