[net.micro.mac] PackIt Needed!!!!!!!!

dlittle@watrose.UUCP (dlittle) (10/01/85)

I have recently taken some sources from the net.sources.mac group only to be
informed that I had to use a program named PackIt on them in order to get
them into an application format.
   I do not have nor do I personally kknow anyone who owns this program so I
would like to request that someone post it in BinHex 4.0 format to the
net.sources.mac newsgroup.  It would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Little
University of Waterloo, Ontario

jimb@amdcad.UUCP (Jim Budler) (10/04/85)

In article <7580@watrose.UUCP> dlittle@watrose.UUCP (dlittle) writes:
>would like to request that someone post it in BinHex 4.0 format to the
>net.sources.mac newsgroup.  It would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Dan Little
>University of Waterloo, Ontario

I have sent him packit.hqx.  I will post it if necessary.
Send me mail.  I don't want to see many multiple postings.
--
 Jim Budler
 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

"... Don't sue me, I'm just the piano player!...."