[net.micro.mac] Delphi crosspostings

shulman@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Jeff Shulman) (10/20/85)

What do you think about having a moderated "link" between net.micro.mac/
net.sources.mac and the Delphi Macintosh ICONtact forum?

What I envision would be something like the INFO-MAC digests where I
would group together chosen net.micro.mac postings and post them on
Delphi.  The same would happen with Delphi forum messages.

Sources/Applications from net.sources.mac would be uploaded (with the
authors permission) to Delphi and visa versa.

What do you think?  Should we (I) do this or not?
--

							Jeff

uucp:   ...{harvard, seismo, ut-sally, sri-iu, ihnp4!packard}!topaz!shulman
arpa:   SHULMAN@RUTGERS
CIS:    76136,667
Delphi: JEFFS

korn@ucbcory.BERKELEY.EDU (Peter "Arrgh" Korn) (10/21/85)

In article <4099@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU> shulman@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Jeff Shulman) writes:
>What do you think about having a moderated "link" between net.micro.mac/
>net.sources.mac and the Delphi Macintosh ICONtact forum?

(several lines deleted)

>What do you think?  Should we (I) do this or not?

Sounds Great to me!  I don't have access to Delphi, CompuServe, or the Source;
and if someone wants to give me access to the only things I would want to
access them for, I won't complain.

Thank you Jeff for the offer!

     ---    ---                                          /~^~\          /^^
   /-  -----  -/ = \   korn%ucbcory@Berkeley.LotsONets   | | |          |
   |           | | |   !ucbvax!ucbcory!korn              ( = )_  ____  _/
   \___________|\ /|                                      \_/  ||    ||
 ^^/           \___/                                          ---   ---

None of the above opinions/ideas/expressions/mannerisms/etc. are those of
whoever I might supposedly be representing (except possibly myself, of course,
and even then there's some room for doubt).

hamachi@ucbvax.UUCP (10/21/85)

In article <4099@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU> you write:
>What do you think about having a moderated "link" between net.micro.mac/
>net.sources.mac and the Delphi Macintosh ICONtact forum?

Go for it!

I'm also in favor of a moderated mod.micro.mac.  That way we
could distill down the many tens of "Apple DRI Copyright Infringement"
messages and the "(Don't) Ban Shareware" messages that all say the same thing.

--Gordon Hamachi

clive@druri.UUCP (StewardCN) (10/26/85)

Yes, please.