[net.micro.mac] Need AutoLog DA me too!

beth@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (JB) (10/21/85)

[missed me, missed me, now ya gotta kiss me]

From: jss@sjuvax.UUCP (J. Shapiro), Message-ID: <2404@sjuvax.UUCP>:
>I seem to have missed the AutoLog DA which was posted in hqx form to
>net.sources.mac.  I have got the doc file, but I am missing the DA
>proper.  I would very much like to get my hands on it, and would
>appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to mail me the DA at the
>address below. Thank you in advance,
>
>Jon Shapiro

Our site missed it too.  I'd also appreciate getting a copy in email,
but perhaps it warrants reposting???  Thanx in retrospect [no fool am
I, I'm backing into the future :-)].

--

--JB        (Beth Christy, U. of Chicago, ..!ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!beth)

"What if the after-effect of the terrible bomb is unusual beyond belief?
 Wouldn't you rather the whole population had listened to somebody like
    the old Indian chief?"   (The Roches)

jss@sjuvax.UUCP (J. Shapiro) (10/29/85)

> Beth Kristy:
> [missed me, missed me, now ya gotta kiss me]

Fine, but why don't *you* pick *me* up, my Chev isn't up to a trip to
Chicago.

>	She is missing the Autolog Stuff

I have received correct copies of all of the AutoLog Stuff, and I will
be happy to mail to anyone who needs it iff they will only provide me
with a usenet address (or arpa, or csnet, or ..., as I know how to get
to most of them).  Several people have sent me mail, but regrettably
their return addresses have in most cases failed, and I have since
deleted their letters, assuming the stuff got there.

In short, if you need the stuff send me mail telling me which of the
files Autolog_DA.Hqx, Autolog_Editor.Hqx, and Autolog_Doc.Hqx you
need, and what network address I should send it to, and I shall get
the stuff out to you.

Jon Shapiro
--
Jonathan S. Shapiro
Haverford College

	"It doesn't compile pseudo code... What do you expect for fifty
		dollars?" - M. Tiemann