[net.micro.mac] Switcher 4.4 questions

roy@nlm-vax.ARPA (Roy Standing) (11/09/85)

I am using Switcher 4.4 on a 2Meg Mac (Levco Monster Mac).
I'm trying to setup the following:

  1. a boot disk which will automatically create a RAMdisk and
     copy the system, Switcher and a Switcher Setup Document to it,

  2. make Switcher the startup application on the RAMdisk, and

  3. make Switcher automatically load the Setup Document.

Steps 1 and 2 are straightforward and I have successfully done those.
I can't figure out how to accomplish step 3 automatically.  Can anyone
provide any help or suggestions?

                                  Thanks,

                                  Roy A. Standing  (roy@nlm-vax)
                                  National Library of Medicine