[net.micro.mac] When is the January Apple Stockholder's meeting???

rodney@gt-oscar.UUCP (RODNEY RICKS) (01/14/86)

     I would like to know the date of the Apple January stockholder's
meeting.  I have heard that the IIx may be officially announced at that
time.
                                         thanks,
                                            Rodney Ricks

tim@ism780c.UUCP (Tim Smith) (01/15/86)

>In article <185@gt-oscar.UUCP> rodney@gt-oscar.UUCP (RODNEY RICKS) writes:
>
>     I would like to know the date of the Apple January stockholder's
>meeting.  I have heard that the IIx may be officially announced at that
>time.

I don't remember the date, but here is some other info I do remember:

There are going to be product announcements about a week before the
stockholder's meeting.  MAUG(tm) has arranged to be at both the product
announcements and the stockholder's meeting with a modem and someone
reporting live to a conference on Compuserve what is going on.
--
Tim Smith       sdcrdcf!ism780c!tim || ima!ism780!tim || ihnp4!cithep!tim