[net.micro.mac] OverVUE 2.0d

rjs@trwrba.UUCP (Robert J. Suyehara) (01/16/86)

ProVUE Development has just released OverVUE version
2.0d.  This version has all the features of 2.0c
except that 2.0d is NOT COPY PROTECTED.  I believe
that registered owners may update for $10.00, which
seems quite reasonable.  Let's hope that Mac users do
not abuse this feature; maybe other companies will
follow suit.

Bob Suyehara

The usual disclaimers except that I am a happy owner of OverVUE 2.0d.

stew@harvard.UUCP (Stew Rubenstein) (01/20/86)

In article <1795@trwrba.UUCP> rjs@trwrba.UUCP (Robert J. Suyehara) writes:
>ProVUE Development has just released OverVUE version
>2.0d.
>
>Bob Suyehara

According to ProVue, 2.0c is only a fix for Mac XL users (or Hyperdrive 20
or anyone else with a non-standard system heap or memory size, I'd guess),
and 2.0d is only for Apple Hard Disk 20.  They won't say when a bug-fix
release will be available.

Stew