[net.micro.mac] Should I mail the rest of 1040's?

borton@sdcc3.UUCP (Chris Borton) (01/16/86)

Well, I posted a 'warning'/query about the 1040 templates I was planning to
post.  I didn't receive any replies (+ or -) for 5 days, so I went ahead and
put 3 of the 7 files out.  Now I'm getting hints perhaps not to.

It seems a little funny to stop mid-stride, but it would save a lot of
traffic.  So I will await requests, happy to mail the rest out.  There are 3
files ~60K and one ~35K.

What constitutes 'enough demand?' to warrant posting the rest?

Happy Maccing!

--Chris

P.S.  I found a solution the INIT resource that sorts DA/Fonts: apparently
the new ROMs do it for you!  :-)
---

Chris Borton, UC San Diego Undergraduate CS
Micro Consultant, UCSD

borton@ucsd.ARPA     or  ...!{ucbvax,decvax,noscvax,ihnp4,bang}!sdcsvax!borton

john@gcc-milo.ARPA (John Allred) (01/17/86)

In article <3137@sdcc3.UUCP> borton@sdcc3.UUCP (Chris Borton) writes:
>Well, I posted a 'warning'/query about the 1040 templates I was planning to
>post.  I didn't receive any replies (+ or -) for 5 days, so I went ahead and
>put 3 of the 7 files out.  Now I'm getting hints perhaps not to.
>
>It seems a little funny to stop mid-stride, but it would save a lot of
>traffic.  So I will await requests, happy to mail the rest out.  There are 3
>files ~60K and one ~35K.
>

>--Chris

Sorry to post this, but somebody's mailer daemon doesn't like Chris' path.

Sure, please mail me the rest of the installments!
--
John Allred
General Computer Company

"Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixion."
"CRUCIFIXION??"
"Yeah, first offense."

al@infoswx.UUCP (01/22/86)

Please post the 1040 templates!!!