[net.micro.mac] December Supplement

carlile@trwrba.UUCP (Donald E. Carlile) (01/23/86)

In article <27800006@ada-uts.UUCP> callen@ada-uts.UUCP writes:

>>Has anyone (except Shulman @ Rutgers) received the December supplement?
>>I'm still waiting for my copy, and Apple's had my $25 for six weeks now..
>>
>>--
>>Ephraim Vishniac

Yes I have received part one of the December Supplement (HFS).  Of course, I
picked it up at the Developers Conference.(:-).  Really, it should be coming
out.  The rest is supposed to be shipped at the end of the month.

>WHAT December supplement? You mean like the old Software Supplement that
>I subscribed to when I got the "3-ring binder" version of Inside Mac?
>Why haven't I heard about it?
>
>-- Jerry Callen
>   {ima,ihnp4}!inmet!ada-uts!callen
>   (617) 576-3266

The December Supplement, and I suppose future supplements, are not part of the
old Software Supplement you subscribed to.  That ended with the May Supplement.
(and quite a bargain it was, too.  I expect I got my money's worth of disks
alone!).  You can order it from the same place you ordered the Software
Supplement for $25.

>P.S. Anybody out there expect Apple to REALLY publish Inside Mac? I've
>     given up...

Yep, I got my copy yesterday.  BTW, there is an order form inside for the
December Supplement.  If you ordered the original Software Supplement, you
should be getting your copy shortly.

Don Carlile
...trwrb!trwrba!carlile