[net.micro.mac] Wanted: ISBN number for Inside Mac

fryd@g.cs.cmu.edu (Michael Fryd) (01/26/86)

I would like to order "Inside Macintosh" from my local bookstore, but I need
the ISBN numbers to do this.   Could someone please post the ISBN number for
the hardback version, or the three ISBN numbers for the softcover version?

		-Thanks
		 Michael Fryd

Arpa: Michael.Fryd@A.CS.CMU.EDU

stew@harvard.UUCP (Stew Rubenstein) (01/28/86)

In article <344@g.cs.cmu.edu> fryd@g.cs.cmu.edu (Michael Fryd) writes:
>I would like to order "Inside Macintosh" from my local bookstore, but I need
>the ISBN numbers to do this.   Could someone please post the ISBN number for
>the hardback version, or the three ISBN numbers for the softcover version?

The ISBN for the hardcover edition is 0-201-17737-4.

mikes@apple.UUCP (Mike Shannon) (02/06/86)

"Inside Macintosh", Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc.
ISBN 0-201-17737-4
--
			Michael Shannon {apple!mikes}