[net.micro.mac] Posting to net.sources.mac...

harrow@exodus.DEC (Jeff Harrow, NCSE LKG1-3/F16 DTN=226-7445) (03/18/86)

Liz writes:

>Subject: Re: INFO-MAC Goodies...
>

>>berner@Navajo.ARPA (William Berner) writes:
>>We are trying to figure out a long-term solution concerning
>>archiving of info-mac software.  Ideally, all of the Info-mac stuff
>>would be posted to net.sources.  Currently, I am asking those who
>>post to Info-Mac to also post to net.sources if possible, or to ask
>>someone they know to post it if they can't.
>
>PLEASE do not x-post info-mac software to net.sources!!  I (and a number
>of other people I know about) have a large enough problem pruning the
>garbage out of net.sources.  We have limited disk space around here.
>
>liz

On  the  contrary!!!,  PLEASE  DO    continue    to    post   all
useful/interesting/educational   things    to    net.sources.mac!
"Garbage" is in the eyes of the beholder!

I am astonished at the attitude that, because this segment of the
network IS so  popular,  that it should be curtailed, when things
like net.jokes (ad nauseam) ARE accepted!

Remember, the intent of this network is to SHARE information, NOT
to restrict it!

(Typical disclaimer:  These are MY views, NOT my company's...)

Jeff Harrow

Work address:
ARPAnet:	HARROW%EXODUS.DEC@decwrl.ARPA
Usenet:		{allegra,Shasta,decvax}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-exodus!harrow
Easynet:	EXODUS::HARROW
Telephone:	(617)486-7445
USPS:		Digital Equipment Corp.
		Mail stop: LKG1-3/F16