[net.micro.mac] Looking for info. on PIXAR

nagendra@ryesone.UUCP (Raj Nagendra) (03/19/86)

I am interested in finding out any information I can (address, Phone, etc)
about a company called "PIXAR". Supposed to be a spinoff of LUCASFILM
and are involved in very hi resolution graphics. Stephen Jobs of APPLE
has some connection with this company.

usenet: ..!utzoo!ryesone!nagendra Raj Nagendra, Ryerson Polytechnical Institute
BITNET:	FCTY7049@RYERSON.BITNET
--
Subject: Looking for info. on PIXAR
Newsgroups: net.micro.mac

I am interested in finding out any information I can (address, Phone, etc)
about a company called "PIXAR". Suppopsed to be a spinoff of LUCASFILM